February 18, 2013

Real Techniques Brushes in Canada?!

Ahh!

According to Procrastinating Pretty, the entire collection is now available at Wal-Mart in Canada. I admit, I'm a bit behind on the Real Techniques craze but after purchasing my first RT brush in London over the summer, I am absolutely in love with the quality and design of these brushes. Coincidentally, I was searching for them on Amazon when I stumbled upon the the blog post. I wonder how they will price in Canada since we usually are on the more expensive side of the scale when products come here, unfortunately. Nevertheless, I am still UBER excited!

Quite simply, it was meant to be. Wal-Mart, here I come!

Photos and price updates to come.

Anyone else pick up the brushes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin