February 11, 2013

A start of something new!

Hello world!

I'm Jenn. Ugh, introductions are so hard to write!! Haha.

What to say...
Well, I'm getting ready to graduate University in the next few months with a BCom degree here in Canada! I've recently decided to embark on my internet blogging passion that I've always wanted to do but have been too scared to do it. 

My blog will primarily focus on my love of travel, beauty products and of course, food.

At least I think.

Nevertheless, I will be blogging on a weekly basis on various topics that interest me! :) Hope this blog finds it to someone somewhere. I'd love to connect with the blogging community so feel free to comment with your blog below! 

xo
Jenn 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin